The Following Positions are Open. Please download and fill out our employment application if you are interested in one of the following positions.
We offer a generous compensation package that includes Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision Life and Aflac Insurances.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com or delivered to our office between Monday – Friday 8 AM to 4 PM at:
Mark’s Valley Grading
2425 N. Center St.
Mesa, AZ 85201
This position is for an estimator in our Commercial Grading and Paving division.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and an excellent Benefit Package.
This is a Full-Time Position of 40 hours per week with possibility of working overtime.
• Seek bid documents and maintain contact with prospective client representatives.
• Perform site visits to accurately determine work conditions and needs.
• Perform quantity takeoffs from electronic or hard-copy plans.
• Reach out and coordinate subcontract trades.
• Develop conceptual, budgetary and hard-bid estimates utilizing Insight software (Experience preferred, but not required)
• Present and discuss estimates for final pricing decisions by upper management.
• Prepare proposals and bid packages.
• Revise bids as requested by clients.
• Keep files and backup to turn over for construction once awarded.
• Follow up on submitted proposals and assist during contract negotiations and award process.
• Develop schedules and phasing plans.
• Update/enhance bidding database.
• Maintain bid log and consult internally as needed.
• Quantify cost impact of ongoing project changes and assist in developing change orders.
• Support construction operations and project management when warranted.
• Minimum 2 years estimating experience
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
• Strong knowledge of site work and paving operation
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Must be able to meet deadlines and multi-task when warranted.
• Self-starter, results-oriented individual with sufficient interpersonal skills to fit within company culture and become a valuable team member.
EXPERIENCED DEMOLITION LABORERS
We are a Family owned and operated Grading, Demolition and Excavation company looking to hire demolition laborers. We are looking for someone who is a go-getter, hard worker, dedicated, on time and reliable. This is a full-time position; 40 hours per week with possible over time.
- Assist with general demolition tasks as necessary
- Experience in general construction, preferred
- Experience in operating hand tools, preferred
- Experience in operating equipment, preferred (scissor lift, skid steer)
- Values a team work environment and have an up-beat personality and self-motivated
- Excellent attendance required, dependable, trustworthy, strong work ethic, respects authority
- Valid driver’s license preferred but not required
- Demonstrate the willingness and ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Physically fit, able to stand, walk, bend and lift 35+ lbs. repeatedly during a shift
- Must follow safety regulations and wear proper safety equipment as job demands
- Ability to pass a drug test
Experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic
We are looking for a full-time Mechanic to join our team.
We are a Family owned and operated Grading, Demolition and Excavation company looking to hire an experienced mechanic to work on a very versatile fleet of equipment and trucks. This person should have experience with heavy equipment and experience with vehicles such as pickup trucks, water trucks, semi-trucks, end dump trucks, etc. We are looking for someone who is a go-getter, hard worker, dedicated, on time and reliable.
• Active and valid Driver’s License and a clean Motor Vehicle Record
• One year of experience working on heavy equipment, required.
• Experience working on CAT or John Deere Equipment, preferred.
• Ability to pass a drug test
• Several Years of Experience working on pick-up trucks or any type of construction vehicles will also be considered